Our Navajo Thaw Summit was outstanding and highly inspirational, with nearly 300 people participating. Our people are engaged and mobilized, so we must keep moving forward. In order to transition into implementation of our plans, Chapters should follow the steps outlined below:
Step 1 - Review and Adopt Recovery Plans
To maximize the benefit of our Chapter Recovery Plans, plans should be reviewed by Chapter members and Chapter Officials, submitted to the support team, and the final plan adopted through official resolution.
Chapter members are invited to review their Chapter's Recovery Plan and provide feedback to their Chapter Officials. A description of the types of feedback wanted follows.
Types of Feeback Desired
Typographical or grammatical corrections will be addressed by the support team. The types of feedback needed from the Chapter members can be categorized as follows:
Errors/Omissions in Information - Each plan should be complete and accurate in the overall information it contains and conveys.
- Please note anything that you feel is misstated or mischaracterized and provide adequate context for its correction.
- If you feel that major items or information have been left out, please provide a detailed explanation of what should be included.
Missing Specific Project Ideas - IMPORTANT!
- If your chapter has emerging projects, existing projects that are currently being advanced, or stalled projects from past years, and these projects are not included in the Chapter Recovery Plan, please outline such projects with as much detail as possible.
Accuracy of Capital Improvement Plan Details - each of the plans contains current Capital Improvement Plan projects as found on the WIND system.
- Please note any Capital Improvement Plan information that you feel is inaccurate or out of date, and provide detail for its correction.
Submitting Feeback on the Recovery Plans
Chapter members may submit their feedback on the Recovery Plan in one of two ways:
- Write down their feedback and give it directly to their Chapter Officials.
- Fill out and submit a feedback form on this website. Feedback forms submitted through the website will be sent automatically to the support team, who will make sure Chapter Officials receive a copy. A link to the Feedback form is immediately below.
Once Chapter Officials have received and reviewed all feedback for their Chapter, they should coordinate with the support team to have their Recovery Plan updated and presented for official adoption.
A Chapter's Recovery Plan cannot be implemented nor a Priority Project selected until the Recovery Plan is adopted through official Chapter Resolution. Chapter Officials should submit their Chapter's plan for adoption as soon as it is complete.
The Resolution template below is provided to help Chapters officially adopt their Recovery Plan.
Note: Chapters do not have to use these resolutions; you may use a resolution format of your own.
- Download the template
- Open and fill out the template in Microsoft Word
- Upload the Resolution using the form below.